Friday 25 July 2008


THE STORY SO FAR....


Sorry, one and all, for the delay in continuing the blog. I have been trying to figure out how to add photos, and hopefully I will have some to add to this posting.


July has been a good month for networking, and building new contacts. Went to the Shropshire Chamber Breakfast meeting, as well as NWS (Networking with Style.)
Shopping for my latest client

Have had a successful Virgin Vie party (great free presents for the hostess, to the value of £53.50, just for having some friends around. How great is that?!)


Have discovered that the Virgin Vie lip blush (£10.50) is well worth the money, as the lipstick stays on and on and on..... Good for me, as I hate losing my lipstick 5 minutes after I've put it on!

Sold 5 tubes of it at the party.


Will be shopping for a client next week, so looking forward to finding out all about what she needs. Hopefully it will be the start of lasting relationship.


Cheers,

Rose the Shopper Girl

No comments: