Wednesday 18 June 2008

Many thanks to Claire for responding to my blog. Makes me feel not so alone in the world!

Still having teething problems with getting things going. Mainly because I don't understand things, and when I don't understand, I imm ediately want to throw my toys out of the pram. And I do mean, immediately.

Have to do my CIL information for tomorrow. CIL stands for Course Information Leaflet for the course on Looking Good, Looking Great, which is an adult education course that I am going to be teaching at The Gateway Education and Arts Centre in Shrewsbury in October. I've had it on my "to do" list for too long. Does anyone else push things back and push things back until you just HAVE TO do them? I think it's possibly one of my worst traits. Certainly not good for business.

Does anybody have any opinions on shopping, and programs like 10 Years Younger that they would like to share?

Tootle-loo,
Rose

No comments: