Friday 20 June 2008

SHOPPING FOR EYELASHES

I don't suppose it's the type of thing most people shop for, but I need to buy a pair of strip eyelashes for one of my assessments at college. I am finishing up my course in Cosmetic Make-Up at Radbrook college and have volunteers booked for most of the final sessions.

As a friend asked, "what are strip lashes?" They're false eyelashes on a strip that you apply to the whole of the eyelid to create a dramatic look. I've already done the individual lashes, which was another requirement for the assessments. The individual ones look actually quite natural, more so that I thought they would. Fortunately, they also stayed on quite well. (And this was only my second go at using them!)

I'm grateful to my friend Penny who is game enough to let me perm and dye her eyelashes, tint her eyebrows and then apply false eyelashes. She'lll probably have eyelashes like butterfly wings by the time she leaves.

Tootle-loo,
Rose

No comments: